The services of DS-Technology include supply chain management as well as comprehensive documentation according to MDR EU 2017/745 which is required for the approval of the XTray as well as the license required for use.
In principle, our services always focus on individual customer requirements. We have developed very flexible models that offer almost unlimited possibilities, from modular price scales to annual licence fees. Our sales staff will be happy to provide you with precise information on the range of services that meets your requirements.
When it comes to the production and marketing of the XTray, there are various exclusive partners at our side, some of them already since the development phase. All partner companies are experts in their fields and their services are precisely matched to the XTray.
DS -Technology in partnership with Harro Höfliger Verpackungsmaschinen provides support, assistance and advice to customers regarding in many ways during licensing, approval and introduction of the XTray.
1. Is your company already in the Surgical Suture business?
2. If so what kind of business? Services / Winging / Packaging
3. Does your company have its own products on the market?
4. Which markets does your company supply? Home country or more?
5. What is your company`s current annual production rate in units per year?
6. What kind of packaging is your company currently using, paperfold or plastic tray?
7. What kind of blister is your company currently using, aluminium or plastic?
8. What kind of sutures is your company currently using, braded or monomaterial?
9. What kind of suture material is your company currently using, Polyamide (PA)/ Polypropylene (PP)/ Polydioxanone (PDO)?
10. What length, 45 / 90 …?
11. What kind of Needles, Straight / Rounded / …?
12. What kind of Products, Single Armed / Double Armed / Pledges / ….?
13. Which needle/ suture sizes are used?
14. Who are the needles/ sutures suppliers?
15. What kind of machines are you using at present, Automatic / Manual?
16. If automatic what kind (winding / packaging)?
17. Which kind of cleanroom is your company currently using or wants to use?
18. What kind of Packaging Equipment do you want?
19. Are you interested in in-line equipment?
20. What kind of batch sizes are you thinking about in this project?